Do you have flaws in your smile you wish could just disappear? Thanks to modern dentistry, they can! Whether you have minor or major dental issues, your cosmetic dentist in Raleigh can help. There are a wide variety of cosmetic treatments available, so how do you know which ones are right for you? Take the quiz below to find out.
The Cosmetic Dentistry Quiz
Answer the questions below to find out which cosmetic service is best for your smile!
#1: How would you rate the look of your smile on a scale of 1-10?
- Between 7 and 9: It’s mostly great, but there are a few flaws I wish weren’t there.
- Between 4 and 6: I feel self-conscious about my smile due to several imperfections that are noticeable.
- 4 or below: I have obvious discoloration, cracks, chipped, misshapen teeth, or other flaws that cause me inconvenience and discomfort.
#2: What is your budget for cosmetic dentistry?
- I want to save as much money as possible.
- I don’t mind spending more money for better results.
- I am ready and willing to spend whatever it takes for a beautiful smile.
#3: Do you want to permanently alter your smile, or are you looking for a temporary fix?
- I want to keep my natural tooth structure.
- I’m willing to consider alteration.
- I want my smile permanently altered because my teeth need serious help.
#4: Does your smile have structural issues like broken, decayed, or missing teeth?
- My teeth are great besides a few minor chips.
- My smile has some chips and cracks but no tooth decay.
- Yes, I have tooth decay and other structural issues.
Which Cosmetic Service is Right for You?
See which procedure is the most beneficial for your smile if you answered…
If you answered mostly 1’s, you’re in luck. Your minor flaws can be fixed easily with cosmetic bonding. Your dentist can use composite resin to rebuild and reshape your imperfect enamel. You can also consider teeth whitening to brighten your smile. Both options are relatively inexpensive, so you won’t break the bank!
If you answered mostly 2’s, you should consider porcelain veneers or Lumineers. These treatments can dramatically change the appearance of your smile. While veneers permanently alter your tooth enamel, Lumineers are reversible in most cases. They can cover up your tooth’s flaws and give you the appearance of a nice white smile for years.
If you answered mostly 3’s, you would benefit immensely from a smile makeover. This option combines two or more cosmetic procedures that improves the look and function of your teeth. Your dentist in Raleigh will discuss your smile goals with you to recommend the right combination of treatments for your smile makeover. Once your dentist decides which procedures you’d benefit from most, they’ll be able to give you an estimate of the cost.
Now that you’ve taken the cosmetic dentistry quiz, you know what treatments will work best for you! Talk to your local dentist to get started on your beautiful smile today.
Meet the Dentist
Dr. Philip A. Lisk offers a wide range of cosmetic services so no matter what kind of treatment you need, he’ll be able to help. He enjoys improving the confidence of his patients by enhancing the look and function of their smiles. He currently runs his own practice where he can be contacted through his website or by phone at (919) 870-6892.